Boards suitable for carrying work
- Excellent durability and shock-resistance: hard to split and usable for a long time.
- Also resistant to heat, water, and chemicals.
- With antistatic treatment: keep dust away.
- Producing no fine splits: save the trouble of cleaning after use
- High water-resistance: washable with water
- Usable for protection of both floors and walls.
- In terms of ecology, we use material that produces NO environment toxic gas when burnt and solve the problem with disposing.
polypropylene and polyetylene
For the floors and corridors in construction sites, factories, carrying work sites
|product name||thickness(mm)||width(mm)||length(mm)||color||quantity per shipping container (sheets)||shipment lot (sheets) |
|Yojo-kun PP 1.5mm||1.5||910||1820||blue ||10||30|
|Yojo-kun PP 1.8mm||1.8||850||1700||light blue||10||30|
|Yojo-kun PP 2.3mm||2.3||850||1700||blue ・green||5||30|
|Yojo-kun PP 2.7mm||2.7||910||1820||blue ・green||5||30|
|Yojo-kun PD 2.0mm||2||910||1820||black||5||30|
|Yojo-kun PE 2.0mm||2||850||1700||light blue||10||30|
|Yojo-kun PE 2.4mm||2.4||910||1820||light blue||10||30|
※PD: conductive type ※minimum order quantity: more than 10sheets
Customers who viewed this product also checked
Flexible covers adaptable to various shapes without tape
The strongest board of excellent strength
Board most suitable for the carrying work